A few weeks ago, Ashley and Sabrina from 5171 Miles Book Blog nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much, ladies!
If you haven’t already, you should definitely check out their book blog and give them a follow. Ashley and Sabrina are so sweet, and they run an amazing blog with a variety of book reviews and other bookish posts.
Here are the rules should you choose to accept the award…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog (pingback to this post!)
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max. 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Seven Things About Me:
1. My name is Julia, I’m in my twenties, and I live in the United States.
2. Books are my true passion in life and very few things make me happier than reading (besides food and music).
3. I like to stay fit and I enjoy cooking and baking healthy food. However, dessert is my weakness and I do splurge once in a while. Fruit smoothies with homemade granola (which I make myself) are my favorite healthy dessert, and I have one every night after dinner.
4. I enjoy exercising, but I would hate it if I couldn’t listen to music.
5. Pop songs with a good dance beat are my favorite style of music to listen to.
6. I’m very close with my sister and we both share a passion for books and Marvel movies. Captain America, Winter Soldier (aka Bucky Barnes), and Iron Man are my favorite Marvel heroes.
7. I enjoy reading eBooks and paperbacks equally, however I’m in LOVE with my Kindle Paperwhite. It’s so easy to use and I love that I can take and read it anywhere.
Sarah @ Musings of the Modern Belle
Inda @ Inda Herwood Books
Katy @ Amorette’s Reviews
Hanna @ Hanna’s Book Obsession
Aurora @ Whoo Gives A Whoot
Kaytlyn @ The Bohemian Bookworm
Megan @ Escape into a Booksite
Corina and Tijuana @ Book Twins Reviews
Enjoy and have fun! (Please don’t feel obligated to participate. It’s completely voluntary and totally up to you.)
Julia – The Romance Bibliophile